[TOS] OpenSER / OpenSIPS / Kamailio

Janardhan Iyengar janardhan.iyengar at fandm.edu
Thu Apr 2 14:52:02 UTC 2009

(I am continuing this offline: I don't want to consume the list's bandwidth on the details of this project, but we can report back relevant and interesting points that come out of our discussion.  Let me know if you'd like to be in the loop.)

--
Janardhan Iyengar
Assistant Professor, Computer Science