[TOS] Notes: learning about technology transfer and open source

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Sun Apr 5 16:23:09 UTC 2009

Hi folks.  For those interested, I've transcribed the notes of the recent
meeting that Chris Tyler and I had with a bunch of Canadian tech transfer
professionals on my blog:

http://gregdek.livejournal.com/49447.html

I'd love to see feedback/comments.  If you believe I've accurately
understood the challenges around open source and TT, I'd love to hear it.
If I've missed the boat, I'd love to hear that, too.

--g

--
Got an XO that you're not using?  Loan it to a needy developer!
   [[ http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Exchange_Registry ]]