[TOS] Conference Call - Monday April 6, 1500 UTC

Chris Tyler chris at tylers.info
Sun Apr 5 20:04:42 UTC 2009

(A reminder of the conference call scheduled for tomorrow is attached
below).

It would be great if we could get two volunteers:

* one to relay to/from IRC in case there are any who are unable to join
us on the call, and

* one to be the chief writer-of-minutes on Gobby (note that, Gobby being
a collaborative editor, others are welcome to help as well -- Gobby
connection information is below).

Any takers?

-Chris