[TOS] Video from Thursday's panel discussion

Andrew Ross aross at fosslc.org
Mon Apr 6 13:47:12 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,

Thank you kindly to those who voted and provided questions for our panel
discussion. The discussion was really interesting - covering business value
of open source. A few of the panelists commented that it was hard to
participate because they were hanging on every word of their fellow
participants. I found the same thing moderating. It was a great discussion.

I was able to slide education into the discussion. We only barely touched
the surface of course due to time constraints. If you're interested in an
excerpt of the video, please visit:

http://www.fosslc.org/drupal/node/377

Thanks again,

Andrew