[TOS] Teaching materials sprint?

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Mon Apr 13 16:09:27 UTC 2009

Hi all.  I've got an activity that I think is trivially crowdsourced, and
this is my official call for help.

Take a look at:

http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/Teaching_Materials_Catalogue

After a couple of weeks of sporading work-on-it-as-I-can, I've got a small
catalogue of materials.  Useful as a proof of concept, but not much else
yet.

I'd like to get that catalogue to 100 items in the next two weeks, and I'd
like your help doing it.

In the fine old open source tradition, I would like to propose a sprint.
A bunch of people get on IRC for two hours, separate out the resources to
be catalogued, and everyone works together, using IRC to coordinate the
work.  If I can get six people to help for two hours, and everyone gets 10
done in those two hours, that's a lot of work done.

If you are willing to help, and can find a couple of spare hours sometime
in the next two weeks -- or even a spare half hour during our selected two
hour window -- please let me know.

--g

--
Got an XO that you're not using?  Loan it to a needy developer!
   [[ http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Exchange_Registry ]]