[TOS] An outstanding curriculum resource

Ellis, Heidi J. C. Heidi.Ellis at trincoll.edu
Thu Apr 23 11:39:53 UTC 2009

Hi Folks,
Yes, I like this resource a lot. Easy to understand and easy to use.

One idea for "stamping" the resource might be to identify the number of
TOS folks who have used the resource and found it useful. This would
take some time to get up and running, but would provide an opinion
provided by the participants in TOS.

Just a thought.
Heidi