[TOS] Textbook: next steps

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Sat Aug 1 11:54:03 UTC 2009

hey guys,

i'd been meaning to join the list for a while, and finally i've done
so...as an intro - I am Adam Hyde, and I founded FLOSS Manuals. We write
free documentation and text books about free software
(http://www.flossmanuals.net)

this looks like a good book...I was wondering if you would like to
utilise the FLOSS Manuals framework to write it...it makes collab
authoring a little easier and can output to boof formatted pdf etc...the
material could then be re-imported into the teaching open source site

adam