[TOS] Using FLOSS Manuals for textbook authoring

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Wed Aug 12 12:54:44 UTC 2009

hi,

Cool! ok...here we go...

There is a book ready for you here:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/PracticalOSSEngineering

There is a manual on how to use FM here:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/flossmanuals

Chapters that would be most relevant would be :
http://en.flossmanuals.net/FLOSSManuals/WriteManuals
http://en.flossmanuals.net/FLOSSManuals/CreateAChapter
http://en.flossmanuals.net/FLOSSManuals/Editing
http://en.flossmanuals.net/FLOSSManuals/EditTools

and for those that want to dig a little deeper:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/FLOSSManuals/IndexIntro
http://en.flossmanuals.net/FLOSSManuals/IndexBasics

Let me know if I can help.

:)