[TOS] [RIT/Sugar Labs update] was: Re: Thanks for the field trip

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 15:37:52 UTC 2009

Hello TOS world:

Cc: Mel Chua <mel at melchua.com>, David Farning <dfarning at sugarlabs.org>,
> Stephen Jacobs <sxjics at rit.edu>, Tyler Bragdon <tylerb at sugarlabs.org>,
> Karlie Robinson <karlie_robinson at webpath.net>, Wesley Dillingham <
> wwdillingham at sugarlabs.org>, Eric Mallon <ericmallon at sugarlabs.org>, Adam
> Holt <holt at laptop.org>, Caroline Meeks <cmeeks at sugarlabs.org>

I recommend we use the TeachingOpenSource mailing list,
http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/TeachingOpenSource_Mailing_List, as
this population is most interested in our experiences.

   (Wes made his introduction here,
http://teachingopensource.org/pipermail/tos/2009-August/000430.html.)

Some references for the TOS population:

   - our field trip page,
   http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Summer_Program/Massachusetts_Field_Trip
   ;
   - some program background,
   http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Summer_Program;
   - Professor Jacobs' Spring 2009 course wiki log,
   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/RIT_honors_seminar,_developing_for_the_OLPC_XO.

         --Fred

Forwarded conversation