[TOS] FYI : some new documentation online ( OpenOffice.org source code)

eric.bachard eric.bachard at free.fr
Sun Aug 23 22:21:53 UTC 2009

Hello,

Since I'm mostly working online with students all the days, I don't have
that much of time, but I tried to document some pieces of code, with the
idea to provide something usefull for newcomers (not something for the
one who already know)

Don't forget this is work in progress, but you got the idea, and please
correct my errors if you find some ;-)

First link : http://wiki.ooo4kids.org/index.php/LicenseDialog

Second one (just started, but promising, because will provide me a lot
of courses, and examples) :
http://wiki.ooo4kids.org/index.php/NewWriterWizard

We'll add more with Thomas Fontenay and Abdelkader Bellabes (both
students at Epitech Paris)

HTH,
Eric Bachard

P.S. : most of the changes are fully OpenOffice.org compatible (this is
even intended ;)  )
--
Education Project:
Blog : http://eric.bachard.free.fr/news