[TOS] Can we make a posse-ca mailing list?

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Dec 3 19:31:19 UTC 2009

POSSE California (2 of them, actually) is a definite yes at this point;
dates and locations are getting lined up, and OSI and Red Hat will be
partnering up to do it (we'll work out the details of that on-list,
that's literally all we know at this point too).

Can we get a posse-ca mailing list set up, the same way we had
posse-apac and posse-2009?

This email is also going to TOS as a (1) here's how we're planning this
POSSE documentation thing, a (2) heads-up to folks planning other POSSEs
that we'll get to this stage too very soon, so you know what's coming
up, and a (3) sneak preview that there might be another mailing list for
interested parties to join shortly.

(Thanks!)

--Mel