[TOS] cross-country capstone projects

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Fri Dec 4 17:14:31 UTC 2009

On Fri, 4 Dec 2009, Greg Wilson wrote:

> If that's correct, then an aggregator for bite-sized starting points like
> the one Asheesh & friends have put together is going to help grow the
> community a lot by improving newcomers' chances of being successful early
> on.  I'd be interested in thoughts about how we could get more FLOSS
> projects to tag bugs for OpenHatch to pick up...

Old fashioned elbow grease.  :)

Know someone at a project?  Send them an email proposing the idea.

Hey, HFOSS folks: are *all* of your projects doing this?  If not, what
reason do they give?

Mel: can you bring this up at the next SL board meeting?

--g

--
Computer Science professors should be teaching open source.
Help make it happen.   Visit http://teachingopensource.org.