[TOS] Textbook: next steps

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Jul 6 22:45:19 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 02, 2009 at 05:09:50PM -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

> I. Introducing our authors.
>
> Going through the list, these are our volunteer authors.  Kudos to all of
> you.  Let's write a book!  :)

So I've been lurking and listening, waiting on purpose for all the
worms to come out from their woodwork so my fast moving beak wouldn't
scare them. ;-P I would like to volunteer now to fill whatever need
you have.  Definitely an editor, I like to squash grammer bugs.  I see
a few chapters possibly spread across Chris and Clif, maybe I can
supply some relief there.  Also quite happy to pinch-hit for
Documentation.  Greg, call on me for any additional help around
publishing.

Karsten Wade <karsten at karstenwade.com>
  Editor, Author/Content Hacker[1], DocBook monkey-fu
  Preference:  Help where needed, editor, Documentation chapter
  	       pinch-hitter/collaborator?[2]

[1] Such as helping to transcribe, parse, reorder, and track how OSS
    Watch content is inserted.  We *are* using DocBook and git, right?
    ;-D

[2] Philip, can I be like your sous chef for that chapter?
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41