[TOS] [mail at k12opensource.ning.com: On K-12 Open Source Community: NECC Open Source Pavilion Recap/Drill-down & Other Conference]

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Jul 10 19:45:30 UTC 2009

Heads up to anyone interested; should be an archived copy afterward.

----- Forwarded message from K-12 Open Source Community <mail at k12opensource.ning.com> -----

Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 19:41:25 +0000 (GMT)
From: K-12 Open Source Community <mail at k12opensource.ning.com>
To: "quaid at fedoraproject.org" <quaid at fedoraproject.org>
Subject: On K-12 Open Source Community: NECC Open Source Pavilion Recap/Drill-down &
	Other Conference

A message to all members of K-12 Open Source Community

At 1pm Pacific / 4pm Eastern today we're doing a short recap of what took place at NECC 2009 with the super-successful Open Source Pavilion and speaker series, and invite anyone who wants to join the conversation.  It will be live in Eluminate--join by going to http://www.tinyurl.com/necctalk.

We'll also talk about our plans for the CUE, T+L, and FETC shows, where we are now doing similar programs.

Thanks!

Steve

Steve Hargadon
hargadon at gmail.com

Visit K-12 Open Source Community at: http://community.k12opensource.com

--
To control which emails you receive on K-12 Open Source Community, go to:
http://community.k12opensource.com/profiles/profile/emailSettings

----- End forwarded message -----

http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41