[TOS] [MENTORS] scheduling the 4th IRC meeting

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Sun Jul 26 17:27:44 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 04:35:29PM -0700, Leslie Hawthorn wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 12:38 PM, Stjepan Rajko <stjepan.rajko at gmail.com>wrote:
> > Just a reminder that we are planning to schedule the next FOSS mentors
> > project IRC meeting for next week.  If you're interested in attending,
> > please enter your availability here:
> > http://doodle.com/8zpzrtq528kiazv7
> >
> > Please do so at your earliest convenience, as we should choose a
> > meeting time and close the poll in the next few days.
>
> Added my availability. Let's close the poll at end of day on Saturday, 4
> July. I'll send out a confirmed time and agenda on Sunday.

Hmm, it seems we failed to actually pick a time and hold the meeting!

At least I don't remember it, or have any mail about it after this one,
and there's no agenda or log on the wiki.

The doodle thing was for 6-10th July, so is no longer useful, so I guess
we pick a new week and create a new doodle to choose a day and time?

Cheers,
    Olly