[TOS] Second FOSS meeting

Leslie Hawthorn mebelh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 15:39:10 UTC 2009

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 2:55 PM, Stjepan Rajko <stjepan.rajko at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Richard Boulton <richard at tartarus.org>
> wrote:
> > Notes and IRC logs from the meeting are available at
> > http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/7_May_2009
> >
> > Note, in particular, the poll set up to arrange the next meeting;
> > we'll have it during the week of 8th June unless there's vigourous
> > disagreement about having it that week.  Please go to
> > http://www.doodle.com/tiqy5wm23hnqkhbv and select the dates and times
> > you can make.
> >
> > I'll be away for the fortnight before that week, so Stjepan Rajko will
> > be closing the poll and sending the result to this list.
> >

> If you would like to attend the IRC meeting, please go to
> http://www.doodle.com/tiqy5wm23hnqkhbv and enter your availability
> soon.  I will close the poll in the next few days.

I just entered my availability.Thanks to everyone for running with this
effort during my absence; I have recently returned from holiday and am
finally caught up on everything.  I took a look at the call notes and would
be happy to organize an agenda for our next meeting. Will take care of an
agenda once our next meeting time is published, unless another owner has
already stepped up for that task.

Cheers,
LH

--