[TOS] I hope I am the first one!

Armen Zambrano Gasparnian armenzg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 01:07:59 UTC 2009

I am looking at the archives of the mailing list:
http://teachingopensource.org/pipermail/tos/
and wanted to know if this is working.

It is great to be able to see Greg from Red Hat promoting the move to this
mailing list

I was just looking at the different pages in the website and it is great to
see how many people in the Roll Call have already signed up and how many
courses people have listed under "Educational Programs that teach open
source"

I hope that the posts I did for the symposium were useful for others.

Take care and see you face to face in another event!