[TOS] Need volunteers - Re: Peer-Reviewed Open Source Journal

Ross Gardler ross.gardler at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Mar 19 15:47:01 UTC 2009

2009/3/19 David Humphrey <David.Humphrey at senecac.on.ca>:
>>> However, nothing gets done if we only look at the reasons why it should
>>> not be done.

..

> But my strong belief is that it is only doable when we take what we are
> doing and turn it into what we want to do.

Well said. I'll post my summary from my previous email again as it
seems appropriate here:

"IMHO, It's not time that is a problem it's opportunity."

If I understand David right he is saying we need to make the
opportunity within the confines of what is already there (and tweak as
we go). If that's the point David intends to make I am in full
agreement.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler

OSS Watch - supporting open source in education and research
http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk