[TOS] irc tuesday 1500utc

Chris Tyler chris at tylers.info
Tue Mar 24 01:10:29 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-03-20 at 15:09 -0400, Gregory M Kesden wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sounds like we're mostly good for tuesday. chat with ya'll then.
>
> Cheers!
>
>    -GMK

Gregory,

Two things:

- Chanserv should automatically op you when you join the channel.

- On the [[IRC]] wiki page (http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/IRC)
I've created links to pages for an agenda (anyone feel free to add!) and
for a log. I'll try to capture a log and run it through irclog2html, but
I'll probably be on an iffy connection in the morning, so I'd appreciate
it if someone else would capture a log too in case I drop off.

--
Chris