[TOS] General vision: Free Software welcome here?

Luca Greco luca.greco at alcacoop.it
Tue Mar 24 16:14:54 UTC 2009

I work (and co-founded) in a worker cooperative here in Italy (we work on
and speak about FLOSS too).

We absolutely support Free Software concepts (as Chris and Rob too) and we
know how important is to remember "what a Free and OpenSource Software is".

Nevertheless I'm not sure that a different domain name make the difference,
the content of this
initiative is more important of his domain name, and I already see "FOSS" in
a number of pages
of the teachingopensource.org wiki.

If  this is not enough, contributing with a wiki page containing a complete
description of Free Software, OpenSource, FOSS and FLOSS definitions could
be more useful and acceptable than a new domain name and/or a search and
replace of a word with another.

--
Luca Greco @ Alca Società Cooperativa