[TOS] Next FOSS Mentors meeting - Poll

Leslie Hawthorn mebelh at gmail.com
Fri May 1 17:12:10 UTC 2009

2009/4/30 Richard Boulton <richard at tartarus.org>

> 2009/4/24 Richard Boulton <richard at tartarus.org>
>
>> I've set up a poll to decide what time to have the next FOSS Mentors
>> meeting - we agreed at the end of todays meeting to have it in about two
>> weeks time.  I'll close this poll at the end of Tuesday, and send out a mail
>> with the best time for the meeting, based on the results.  This should give
>> you at least a week to clear you calendars!
>>
>> To fill in the poll, go to:
>>
>> http://www.doodle.com/r8ia74eaqisatzmz
>>

> I've closed this poll now; the best time for the meeting appears to be:
>
> 18:00 UTC Thursday, 7 May 2009
>
> Only one person on the poll (Olly Betts) couldn't make this time, and only
> one indicated that it was inconvenient.

Unfortunately my travel plans have changed and I am now on a plane for most
of 7 May. I do not want to be a roadblock, however.

Could someone volunteer to set the agenda, chair the meeting, and someone
else volunteer to clean up the logs? If folks would prefer to wait until I
am available, I'm free most times for 8 - 9 May except for a talk on 8 May
from 15:00 - 16:00 UTC.

Best,
LH

--