[TOS] Teaching copyright

Mike Pinkerton pinkerton at gmail.com
Thu May 28 16:17:45 UTC 2009

I dedicate a full week to copyrights and patents in my class, and in
fact I think the students rather enjoy it because it's their first
exposure to any real facts about the two. Most are fascinated to learn
that "Happy Birthday" isn't in fact in the public domain! :-)

This is a great site! Thanks for the reference! It'll sure help me a lot.