[TOS] Textbook sprints! (Next: November 10th)

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Tue Nov 3 20:45:15 UTC 2009

Thanks to Mel Chua, Karsten Wade and Max Spevack for helping me out with
our first textbook sprint on October 21st.  You can see some of the
results in the various chapters:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/PracticalOSSEngineering/IntroductionToFOSS

http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/PracticalOSSEngineering/SourceCodeManagement

http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/PracticalOSSEngineering/Documentation

Still clearly works in progress, but we're getting there.  We're taking
three hour chunks and working together collaboratively online.

We'll be holding another sprint on Tuesday November 10th, from 1pm to 4pm.
If any of our authors would like to participate, just let me know and
we'll put you into the rotation.

--g

--
Computer Science professors should be teaching open source.
Help make it happen.   Visit http://teachingopensource.org.