[TOS] POSSE APAC: on #teachingopensource-posse all this week

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sun Nov 8 10:00:49 UTC 2009

http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/POSSE_APAC is underway - we kick
off in an hour.

We're going to be in the #teachingopensource-posse channel on Freenode
all week, so drop in and say hello, hang out, lurk, chime in,
participate, introduce yourselves - our channel is your channel. :) Just
letting folks know what's up.

The channel will be logged, and I'll try to post an update here every
day on what's going on, but this is where we will be hanging out online,
albeit in SGP time. JOIN US! And together we will rule the galaxy as... TOS!

--Mel (mchua on IRC)