[TOS] [Posse-apac] HOWTO plan a POSSE: first sprint, started a draft

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Nov 12 00:10:43 UTC 2009

> On doing future POSSE camps - I've been talking with some profs in the
> SF Bay Area to brainstorm about conducting a POSSE camp here. Looks like
> we might be able to do one during the next break. Anyone on these lists
> is welcome to join in the discussion.

Awesome! I started a thread on the TOS list for this - let's have all
not-specific-to-a-particular-confirmed-POSSE discussions on the TOS list
so folks can see what's going on, and when we know we're going to have a
specific POSSE at a particular location, we can spawn off a separate
list for that.

--Mel