[TOS] SWAG needed ASAP on Rochester NY

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Tue Nov 17 17:32:05 UTC 2009

Hello everyone.

I was wondering if everyone could help me out.

Here's what's going on....

For those of you who don't know, Steve's class at RIT was born out of
the Fedora-OLPC SIG and it will be a joint venture to promote RIT,
Fedora, SugarLabs.org, OLPC and TeachingOpenSource.org (that last one is
on my personal agenda).  Though if you have SWAG from other FOSS
Projects I'd be happy to proselytize on your behalf.

I'm also stoked to be invited because at a much smaller conference in
the spring[2], we gave away 300 Open Source Software discs in 1.5
hours.  Plus it's an opportunity to talk to folks who may not know
Fedora, or even open source.

I have a formal Fedora FAmNa Request ticket open [3] if you can help out.

If needed, I can also email a PDF with USPS Domestic US postage/mailing
label.  The flat rate envelopes and boxes are a dream since I'll only
need to know what size/service you're using.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Karlie

[1] New York State Association for Computers and Technology in Education
http://www.nyscate.org/
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Webpath/EdTech
[3] https://fedorahosted.org/famnarequests/ticket/71