[TOS] I'd like to plan a POSSE

Gregory M Kesden gkesden at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Nov 24 05:45:08 UTC 2009

Hi ya'll,

Now that we're moved into our new buildings and have our new labs here at
Carnegie Mellon, I am interested in hosting a POSSE on campus in
Pittsburgh, PA this summer. It seems like a particularly good way to
give back to the community -- since our new labs were very generously
supported by Red Hat.

The best window of time would be sometime between May 17 and June 25,
because this corresponds to our Summer-1, which is the quietest time of
the year for our labs and classrooms.

I'm curious how much interest there is, when the best time would be, what
preparations I need to make, what resources we'll need, and the best
dates/times.

Whatchall' think? Thanks!

   -Greg