[TOS] Textbook sprint at FSOSS / TOS Summit

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Thu Oct 1 18:12:26 UTC 2009

On Wed, 30 Sep 2009, Chris Tyler wrote:

> My take on is that we have some good space, we have stuff that we need
> to talk about, we have a small number of people committed to being there
> (10 at this point), and we have dinner booked (we're going to join the
> FSOSS speakers). We should get together in some form or another, whether
> it ends up looking more like a steering committee, a small barcamp, or a
> big shindig.

The most important thing to me is the textbook sprint.  I very much get
the feeling that authors are thinking about things now, but waiting for
the sprint to translate those ideas to words.  Which means that:

a. I want to make sure we know when the sprint is;
2. I want to know which of our authors will be attending physically;
iii. I want to know which of our authors will be attending virtually.

Do we want to put together a straw man of the Wed-Thu agenda before our
Monday meeting?

--g

--
Computer Science professors should be teaching open source.
Help make it happen.   Visit http://teachingopensource.org.