[TOS] sprint

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Oct 27 17:50:34 UTC 2009

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 04:48:45PM +0100, adam hyde wrote:
> hi,
>
> When is the TOS sprint? is it open to remote contribs?

Not sure if there is an upcoming spring planned.  We did one last
week, in #teachingopensource, but didn't pre-announce it.  That was
because we wanted to cat-herd our team first, I think.

Anyway, it served its purpose and got some seeds planted, plants
sprouting, and attention from others.

Are we going to do it again next Tuesday?  Not sure.  If so, same
location, time was 1330 to 1530 UTC & 1715 to 1915 UTC.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41