[TOS] FSOSS session notes

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Sat Oct 31 18:16:33 UTC 2009

Hi Stormy,

looking at the GNOME Uni initiative, it looks really great! I'm
wondering whether it would make sense for us (I'm from Fedora EDU) to
work somehow together. Actually, our Education Spin targets exactly this
group of people, by trying to make it easy to get into contributing to
open source projects as part of school time.

And it obviously ships Gnome at the moment (as well as Sugar)...

--Sebastian