[TOS] Textbook update

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Sep 2 18:42:09 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 02, 2009 at 02:25:05PM -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

>      * Philip Olson, philip php net. Author. Preference: Documentation,
> along with random edits.

Just an FYI that Philip and I have had a few side-discussions,
checking on intent and all that.  I'm still in to do DocBook work when
that time comes; random edits; and work on the Documentation chapter.

Due to some recent writing I've been doing elsewhere, I'm actually a
bit more fired-up to work on the Documentation chapter.  I'm hoping
that is good news to Philip, to know he has an active (v. passive)
collaborator.

I'll wait for Philip's reply here before doing that chapter assignment
fully, OK?

http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41