[TOS] [Fwd: encouraging software profs to assign open government projects]

David Humphrey David.Humphrey at senecac.on.ca
Thu Sep 3 14:07:57 UTC 2009

Hi Jennifer,

I'm responding to this with a CC to the Teaching Open Source mailing
list (see teachingopensource.org), which includes professors and open
source people from across Canada and around the world that are
interested and involved in the teaching of open source.  Some of them
are keenly interested in open source as humanitarian or social tool, and
might have good ideas, or want to hear more about your work.  I'd
encourage you to share some more of your thinking with this list.

I know for me personally, I'd be interested in understanding more about
what an "open government" project looks like.

Dave