[TOS] [Fwd: encouraging software profs to assign open government projects]

Steve Lee steve.lee at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 4 13:20:19 UTC 2009

Here in the UK there we benefit from the excellent work of MySociety
and their many web services.
http://www.mysociety.org

Their code is all open source but it is not clear to me if they
practice open development. Still they may welcome student activity on
projects that make international sense.

--
Steve Lee

OSS Watch - supporting open source in education and research
http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk