[TOS] Ideas on how to mark open source work

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Fri Sep 4 19:37:17 UTC 2009

On Fri, 4 Sep 2009, David Humphrey wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a number of emails in my inbox from over the summer that all
> basically ask the same question:
>
> How do you mark open source work?
>
> I decided to blog about what we we, and would encourage others to
> continue the discussion on their blogs or here:
>
> http://vocamus.net/dave/?p=680
>
> Happy marking!

*Awesome*.

I wonder how much of this would fit directly into a professor companion
book to the Textbook.  Since you've already written it, it would be good
to get as much mileage out of it as we can.  ;)

--g

--
Computer Science professors should be teaching open source.
Help make it happen.   Visit http://teachingopensource.org.