[TOS] Conference Call - Monday, Sept 21, 1500 UTC

Ross Gardler ross.gardler at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Sep 16 15:21:09 UTC 2009

2009/9/16 Chris Tyler <chris at tylers.info>:
> I obviously didn't give enough reminders about the call last Monday! --
> so let's try again for this coming Monday, September 21, at 1500 UTC,
> and aim for more than 3 participants :-)
>
> This is an important call because we have some textbook and TOS Summit
> issues to discuss -- please attend if you're able.

I'm not able to attend (I have standing meetings at that time most weeks).

However, I am planning on attending the TOS Summit. Feel free to
volunteer me for things on the day or ask me for things in the run up.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler

OSS Watch - supporting open source in education and research
http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk