[TOS] Our next meeting

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Thu Sep 17 18:04:36 UTC 2009

Things I think we should cover in our next meeting:

* A hard-nosed status of projects.  Which ones are progressing?  Which
ones are stagnant?  What can we do to move them forward?

* I'd like to see a new top-level project: a well-kept list of classes
that are teaching open source.  I think we've got some of this info
hanging around, but I'd like to put this list front-and-center, and make
it someone's business to keep that list updated, current, and
sparkly-shiny.

* Are we getting together a textbook sprint at FSOSS?  Which authors can
make it?  How much time can we spend on it?

* How's the TOS symposium at FSOSS shaping up?

These are the things that are interesting to me.

--g

--
Computer Science professors should be teaching open source.
Help make it happen.   Visit http://teachingopensource.org.