[TOS] Our next meeting

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Sep 17 21:22:09 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 02:04:36PM -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

> * Are we getting together a textbook sprint at FSOSS?  Which authors can
> make it?  How much time can we spend on it?

I'd REALLY like to make this a remote-worthy sprint.  I don't
otherwise have plans to attend FSOSS, but I can lock myself in the
office and devote time to a sprint from remote.  If we can rely upon
Fedora Project resources (VoIP/SIP, Gobby server) + FLOSSManuals.net,
I think it would be pretty straight-forward.  I volunteer to organize
this side of a sprint.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41