[TOS] Textbook authors: Copyright Assignment, please respond

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Fri Sep 18 08:27:13 UTC 2009

hey,

On Thu, 2009-09-17 at 17:36 -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Sep 2009, Ross Gardler wrote:
>

>    + TOS as an org.  We're not there yet, I don't think.
>
>    + FLOSS Manuals as an org.  I don't know that FM exists as a legal
>      entity either, since the copyrights seem to mostly be owned by
>      Adam Hyde.

The only copyright that is assigned to me is for chapters I created (I
would say that is about 2% of the total chapters in FM). Please see the
credits section of each manual to determine who owns the copyright for
the chapters in that manual.

FM is a Stichting (Not-for-Profit) Foundation based in Amsterdam).

I'm happy to sign any agreement on copyright on behalf of FM to help you
guys get closer to 'go'. :)

adam