[TOS] Our next meeting

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Fri Sep 18 08:44:59 UTC 2009

hey,

One model that might work nice for this is if you can manage to get
local Book Sprint spaces and gather a few of the remote people together
to contribute. It would only work if you had a few people in the same
district/city etc that weren't going to FSOSS.

If this is the situation then working together really helps keep the
energy going and the results are always better (which is the point of a
Book Sprint anyways).

adam