[TOS] Textbook authors: Copyright Assignment, please respond

Frank Hecker hecker at mozillafoundation.org
Fri Sep 18 14:31:36 UTC 2009

2009/9/18 Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com>:
> So.  To boil it down.  Seems like the entity most concerned about CLA is OSS
> Watch.  If OSS Watch can lead us thru the creation and management of a
> lightweight CLA process, and can act as the necessary legal first contact,
> so be it.  Otherwise, I'm willing, as an individual contributor, to bear the
> legal risks.

Greg, note also that we at the Mozilla Foundation have had some
experience with CLAs (though we never instituted a formal CLA in the
context of the Mozilla project), and I'd be glad to explore whether we
could serve as the other party if OSS Watch or anyone else wants their
contributions to be made under a CLA.

Frank

--
Frank Hecker