[TOS] Our next meeting

Leslie Hawthorn mebelh at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 12:26:29 UTC 2009

I can't make the next call, but I can give an update on the FOSS Mentors
project.
I don't have the time to drive this effort and my efforts off-list to find
help in driving it haven't proved successful so far. I am excited to say
that we're developing a guide to mentoring students prior to the next Google
Summer of Code Mentor Summit (late October) so we'll be able to offer that
book as a resource to the TOS community and anyone who'd like to lead the
charge in helping projects reach out to university students.

Cheers,
LH