[TOS] Our next meeting

Borja Sotomayor borjasotomayor at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 23:21:27 UTC 2009

Hi all,

To add to what Leslie said regarding the FOSS Mentors project, I'll be
leading a session on "mentoring outside GSoC" at the GSoC mentor
summit and I'll tell attendees about the Mentors project in TOS.
Hopefully that will generate additional interest in the project and/or
get more people actively involved.

Cheers!
--Borja