[TOS] opensource.com/education

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Thu Apr 1 16:01:11 UTC 2010

Our friend Matt Jadud has just published an article on
opensource.com/education entitled "The Secret Lives of Faculty:
Background".  It's the first of a series of articles that will, I hope,
start to call out some of the real issues faced by academia as they deal
with the open source world.

Needless to say, I think it's clear that a lot of people on this list will
have a lot to contribute to such a discussion.  So please, have a look and
comment:

http://opensource.com/education/10/3/secret-lives-faculty-tslof-background

Also, if you're interested in writing for opensource.com/education
yourselves, we've got guidelines posted:

http://opensource.com/education/writing-opensourcecomeducation

Passionate, knowledgeable voices welcome.  :)

--g

--
Educational materials should be high-quality, collaborative, and free.
Visit http://opensource.com/education and join the conversation.