[TOS] Thoughts on pushing out epub version of POSSE (the book)

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Fri Apr 2 21:06:44 UTC 2010

Playing with Publican over the past few days on a different document I
noticed that it has the capability to ouput in epub format.[1] Since
this is a pretty heavily used ebook format I thought it might be
interesting to push POSSE, the book, into epub format. You can use
FBreader on your desktop, or $smartphone, as well as dedicated ebook
platforms like the Nook or Sony eReader. It might also allow
distribution through other venues (like Google Books, for instance,
which distributes everything as an epub.)

I hate tossing ideas over the wall for others to do the work, and this
one is pretty simple to implement, so if needed I can build the epub.

Thanks,

David Nalley

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EPUB