[TOS] Textbook, upstream, ownership of marks

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Fri Apr 9 17:34:35 UTC 2010

On Fri, 9 Apr 2010, Jeff Sheltren wrote:

> On 04/08/2010 03:33 PM, Chris Tyler wrote:
>>
>> Copyright retained by authors, licensed under the CC-BY-SA, RH to
>> own/manage/defend trademark -- all sounds fine to me.
>>

> To me as well.  This is what I (perhaps naively) expected going in -- so
> I'm glad to see Greg thinking along the same lines :)

I expected that everyone was pretty much on the same page, but I wanted to
make absolutely sure.  :)

Now that I have a +1 from all authors, I will begin this discussion with
Red Hat legal, and I will keep you all updated.

--g

--
Educational materials should be high-quality, collaborative, and free.
Visit http://opensource.com/education and join the conversation.