[TOS] POSSE Worcester curriculum

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Fri Apr 23 03:45:42 UTC 2010

POSSE Worcester curriculum spec'd out, with tasks that need to be
completed between now and then. Walter, Sebastian - sanity check?
(Walter especially.)

The project that attendees will be working on that week (likely in pairs
or small teams): get an Activity that isn't included in Sugar on a Stick
(SoaS) to meet the inclusion criteria for SoaS - this involves a mix of
coding, documenting, patching, merging, reviewing, testing, etc. (and
requires community engagement throughout!) and we'll leave with our new
build of SoaS containing the modifications - so we'll actually have a
significant impact on which Activities will be appearing in the next
SoaS release.

Feedback/pushback welcome! Logs below, there were three.

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teachingopensource/2010-04-21/posse_worcester_curriculum_brainstorming.2010-04-21-19.57.html

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teachingopensource/2010-04-22/posse_worcester_curriculum_ii.2010-04-22-14.21.html

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teachingopensource/2010-04-23/posse_worcester_iii.2010-04-23-03.24.html

--Mel