[TOS] POSSE evaluation update

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Apr 29 03:55:50 UTC 2010

An update, for those who don't watch all changes to the wiki. ;)

http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/POSSE_evaluation#Status

(Provided by Greg Hislop on 27 April 2010) Greg Hislop and Heidi Ellis
have been continuing an effort to draft some survey instruments that can
be used for this summer's POSSEs. Karl Wurst is now getting involved in
that conversation to be sure that we will have something useful in time
for the next POSSE which Karl is hosting at Worcester State. Drafts will
be posted to TOS for general comment too, as soon as we have something
worth reviewing.

Thanks, Greg and Heidi, for getting the ball rolling on this!

--Mel