No subject

Sat Aug 28 19:44:14 UTC 2010

ability to add domain names to a local blacklist, "Spam that only
affects a single project should go to that project's local blacklist."
and suggest additions to MediaWiki's list.  It would seem to me that
is the next step.  It WILL take a while for the local list to become
large enough to slow the additions.