[TOS] tos Digest, Vol 18, Issue 3

Clif Kussmaul clif at kussmaul.org
Mon Aug 2 20:42:42 UTC 2010

I would be happy to help Matt, Heidi, and others in planning a 1-day at
SIGCSE.
Could it be packaged as 2 x 3 hour workshops (Part I, Part II)?

We could also try something similar at a CCSC meeting -
CCSCNE is at WNEC in April, right?

Clif
---
Clif Kussmaul    clif at kussmaul.org    484-893-0255    EDT=GMT-5:00