[TOS] UAT open source program discussion log

tosmaillist.neophyte_rep at ordinaryamerican.net tosmaillist.neophyte_rep at ordinaryamerican.net
Fri Aug 6 08:13:04 UTC 2010

> During the chat, you volunteered "Some examples from other
> schools...".  There's a TOS wiki page "Educational programs that teach
> Open Source", but Seneca is the only school you referenced that is
> listed on that page and their CDOT is not included.  Perhaps that
> omission can be remedied?

I see the Seneca mention on that page links directly to the front of the
CDOT wiki, http://zenit.senecac.on.ca/wiki/index.php/Main_Page - so it's
already there.

> It sure would be nice, also, if others could list their school's
> efforts that are similar to UAT's curriculum and their Tech Forum.

Certainly! It's a wiki page, so if you know of more, please do add them.
(If someone knows of a program that should be added to this page but
doesn't know how to edit the wiki, I'd be glad to teach you, as would
others on this list, I'm sure.)

http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/Educational_programs_that_teach_Open_Source

--Mel